- "It is helpful to think of silos existing in degrees along a continuum,
- i.e. silo existence isn’t a binary, black and white matter.
- Most organisations and organisational units will have some silo characteristics at any given time.
- But silos become problematic when they are develop to a point that good performance suffers.
- The challenge is to indentify silos that are problematic or that threaten to become so, and to identify and take remedial steps."
Linked from: http://www.jedi.be/blog/2012/01/08/devops-a-wicked-problem/