- Mini book: http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/kanban-scrum-minibook
- Know your goal
- Hint: Agile/Lean/Kanban/Scrum isn’t it.
- Never blame the tool
- Tools don’t fail or succeed. People do.
- There is no such thing as a good or bad tool. Only good or bad decisions about when, where, how, and why to use which tool.
- Don’t limit yourself to one tool
- Learn as many as possible.
- Compare for understanding, not judgement.
- Experiment & enjoy the ride
- Don’t worry about getting it right from start; you won’t.
- The only real failure is the failure to learn from failure.
Comic Strip: http://blog.crisp.se/2009/06/26/henrikkniberg/1246053060000
"The change from 2 to 3 developer limit was mostly to show that it can change. In this case to accommodate a higher variability"
"To be for or against Kanban would be as silly as being for or against staplers. It’s all about context"